Welcome to the HospiOils Sample Portal!
HospiOils has spent years researching and collecting information on the use of essential oils and aromatherapy for the palliative care and hospice community.
Whether you are a patient, caregiver, family member, palliative care or hospice organization, in addition to a blog with ongoing updates and a shopping portal for supplies, below is a sample of some of the information that you will find in our online portal.
- What are Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Safety & Phototoxicity
- Aromatic/Topical/Internal Use
- Dilution & Carrier Oils
- Packaging & Storage
- Contraindications & Drug Interactions
- Pet Safety
- M Technique
Policy and Procedures
- eBooks on Essential Oils and Emotional Benefits
- Customizable Policy
- Staff Competency
- Sample Webpage and Marketing Flyer
- Information on MSDS Sheets
- Organizations Position Statements
- Constipation + Aquacare – Abdominal Washing
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Aromatherapy Blends for: